Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Changes All Around


Times are a-changing. I've thoroughly neglected blogging while life was busy happening. This is not a bad thing...at all.

I now sit in a new town, as a new bride, with a new job and whole new set of things on my to do list. Since everything has changed so much I've decided it's time to change the blog as well. Instead of a singular focus on kid-related crafts, projects, etc. I've decided to expand the topics to life, love, food and what's going on in my life.

Working on revising things, but look out for some new fun ideas and a broader scope to reflect my life and interests. I'm as happy as a clam to be where I am, and I'm happy to share where life is leading.

Stay tuned for more fun!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great article.
    My weblog :: marketing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei finest on-line blogshop for wholesale
    & supply korean accessories, earrings, earstuds, pendant, rings, trinket, hair & bracelet accessories.

    Offer 35 % wholesale price cut. Ship Worldwide
    Feel free to visit my web blog locksmith slc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I
    am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for articles, thanks to web.
    Look at my web site ; chiropractic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I simply would like to offer you a big thumbs up for your great info you have right here on this post.
    I will be returning to your website for more soon.


    My blog post: jasa pembuatan website

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!